Point Zero believes in using our NATURAL RESOURCES wisely REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE you will feel better.
Choosing this Point Zero eco-friendly outerwear, you are doing your part in saving the environment. Feel better, you are now part of the solutions.
NO ALTERNATIVE PLANET.
Introducing the Jimmy! The quilted poly filled bomber length jacket.
- Feather touch poly-filled insulation
- Breathable and windproof 4 way shine high density nylon shell and lining that source from recycled plastic bottles.
- 2 tone contrast color block body with double stitched quilting and geometric seaming.
- Fixed tunnel hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Inner attached rib collar for cold wind protection.
- #10 heavy duty front zipper with loop zipper puller.
- Black and white contrast tape along inner placket for newer design.
- 2 metal mesh air vents under arm holes.
- Anti-storm rib cuff with thumb holes used as fingerless mittens.
- 2 large multi media lining pockets.
- Worn comfortably up to -35°C climate control jacket ( up to -31 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’ / 183 cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 28-3/4” / 73cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Nylon Lining: 100% High density nylon. Insulation: 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash in cold water.