This oxford down insulated jacket adds versatile appeal to your winter outdoor wardrobe in style and functionality.
PRODUCT DETAILS & FEATURES
• Teflon coated out-shell fabric repels water and keeps the jacket moisture free and help dry quicker.
• High density nylon lining.
• Detachable zip-off hood with removable zippered black dyed raccoon fur trim
• Concealed center front YKK zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket flap with hidden cylinder snaps.
• Engineered high neck design with interior rib collar for cold wind face protection.
• Heat pressed vegan leather trims.
• One vertical chest pocket with exposed zipper closure.
• 2 twin flap hand pockets with snap closure at lower body lined with micro fleece for heat retention.
• Adjustable drawstring at waist.
• Knitted rib wind cuffs.
• 2 invisible zipper pockets inside lining.
• Fishtail back.
• Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
• Worn comfortably up to -40°C ( up to -40 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
• Center back length 35” / 89cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Shell: 100% Nylon. Lining: 100% High Density Nylon. Filling: 80% Premium Duck Down, 20% Feather Down.
• Dry clean only.