Introducing the BRANDON Bomber.
This winter jacket comes with both a sherpa and a faux-fur hood trimming that can be easily switched. Match them to your style or to the weather.
PRODUCT DETAILS & FEATURES
• Fine mini rip stop shell fabric with water resistant finish.
• High density horizontal quilted lining with alpine print.
• Removable zip-off hood with high density nylon inside hood lining for extra comfort and adjustable string and toggles with self fabric tube.
• Removable zip off ultra lux faux fur around hood.
• Engineered high neck design with slide clip to the front neck for cold wind face protection.
• Micro polar fleece lined on collar and inside placket.
• Concealed center front YKK zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket with cylinder snaps.
• Rubber coated canvas tape inside placket.
• 2 lower flap pockets with cylinder snap closure lined with soft micro polar fleece pocketing lining
for added warmth and comfort.
• One upper arm zippered seam sealed pocket.
• Velcro adjustable rubber tab embossed with POINT ZERO logo lets you lock in heat.
• Knuckle guard rounded bottom sleeves construction adding a new edge to the style.
• Recessed rib knitted wind cuffs with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
• One large functional multi media interior zipper pocket with a laser cut hole for headphone cord
and one cell phone pocket with velcro inside lining.
• Articulated sleeve for functionality (patent pending).
• Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
• Worn comfortably up to -40°C climate control jacket ( up to -40 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
• Center back length 28” / 71cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester. Filling: 60% Premium Duck Down, 40% Feather
• Machine wash in cold water.