Introducing the Clark! The down filled hooded twill weave bomber with removable fur hood.
- Heavy twill weaving shell fabric with water repellent coating.
- High density nylon lining with alpine print.
- Removable zip off hood with detachable buttoned off polar faux fur inside hood.
- Engineered high neck design for cold wind face protection.
- Center front YKK one way locking zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket flap with hidden metal cylinder snaps.
- Double layer rubberized coated canvas tape under placket flap.
- 2 metal air vents under arm holes.
- One rubber coated slanted chest pocket with waterproof zipper.
- 2 large lower functional pockets with heat pressed flaps and cylinder closure. Micro-fleece pocketing for added warmth.
- One rubber coated zipper sleeve pocket.
- Adjustable velcro rubber tab embossed with POINT ZERO logo on the sleeves lets you lock in heat.
- Knuckle guard rounded bottom sleeves construction maximizing both functionality and fashion.
- Stretch knitted storm rib cuffs with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
- One large functional multi media interior zipper pocket with a laser cut hole for headphone cord and
- One cell phone pocket with velcro inside lining.
- Our trademarked articulated sleeve design
- Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
- worn comfortably up to -40°C climate control jacket ( up to -40 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188 cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 28-1/2” / 72cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Nylon. Lining: 100% Nylon teffeta. Filling: 60% Premium Duck Down, 40% Feather Down.
- Machine wash in cold water.