This hooded jacket is always a considered choice for the coldest of climes. This textured nylon is specially treated to resist rain, snow and wind, and padded with eco down for supreme insulation. The fit is spacious, so perfect for layering, and runs true to size. Details: 100% Polyester, Zip closure, Breathable, Cool tech isolant, temperature control, water resistant, wind proof, tested in -20 degree weather.
- Feather touch poly-filled insulation.
- Embossed texture shell fabric with water repellent coating.
- High density quilted lining.
- Removable zip off 3-piece hood construction with peak and adjustable drawstring.
- Full center front zipper with engineered high neck design for cold wind face protection.
- Cut and sewn stretch neoprene on shoulder, side body, and under arms for maximum movements.
- 1 vertical chest pocket with zipper closure with an easy grip contrast string zipper puller
- 2 lower zipper pockets with an easy grip contrast string zipper pull, lined with soft micro fleece pocketing for extra warmth and comfort.
- Anti-storm rib cuff with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
- One vertical interior pocket with reverse nylon zipper closure.
- Worn comfortably up to -35°C climate control jacket ( up to -31 °F ).
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188 cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 30” / 76cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester micro fiber. Filling: 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash in cold water.