Job Description :
Point Zero is looking for an experienced Production Officer to join our Production Team.
- Work closely with Merchandising, Traffic/Logistics, and Accounting Departments to ensure on time delivery and invoicing of all product
- Create, maintain and update various Purchase Orders and reports essential to the production process
- Daily communication with oversea’s vendors to monitor WIP, Export dates and ETA of PO’s to ensure on time delivery for bulk production
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform purchase order maintenance in Momentis System
- Monitor and maintain order matching between PO and customer sales orders.
- Work closely with Traffic/Logistics Departments to resolve PO issues and ensure accuracy of data in system.
- Process and maintain Vendor Chargeback’s
- Manage all communications with assigned vendors/categories from order placement to product receipt
- Ensure that production PO’s are received, closed, or updated as required
- Assist with various other responsibilities as needed
- Assist and work closely with the Production Manager
- 3-5 years experience in the apparel/garment industry required
- Experience working with overseas factories, agents and manufacturers.
- Understanding of the production process and lead-times
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is a must
- Must be organized and have the ability and drive to multi-task in a fast paced,demanding environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize is a must
- Proficiency with basic computer applications (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook) is required
- Experience working with Momentis System software is a plus
- Speak and Write - English / French, bilingual an asset
Email your CV/Resume - click here to email