Introducing the Stoneham! The ripstop bomber length poly filled jacket. With new technology, rubber print and heat pressed placquet.
- Premium ECO down insulation (poly-filled).
- Heavy duty PVC rip stop outers-hell with water repellent coating finish.
- Embossed jacquard pattern ultra micro polar fleece lining.
- Detachable hood lined with mesh overlay inside hood with removable faux fur and with easy
- adjustable string and toggles.
- Engineered high neck design with detachable button off polar faux fur collar for extra warmth and cold wind face protection.
- Concealed center front YKK zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket flap with hidden cylinder snaps.
- Rubberized coated canvas tape under front placket.
- 2 metal air vents under arm holes.
- 2 lower hand pockets with zipper closure lined with soft micro polar fleece for added warmth and comfort.
- 2 large lower multi media interior zip pockets for phone / wallet / mini Ipad and 1 inside lining chest zipper pocket.
- Stretch knitted storm rib cuffs with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
- Adjustable velcro rubber tab embossed with POINT ZERO logo on the sleeves lets you lock in heat.
- Knuckle guard rounded bottom sleeves construction maximizing both the functionality and fashion.
- Embossed self fabric patch on shoulder.
- Articulated sleeves for functionality (patent pending).
- Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
- worn comfortably up to -35°C climate control jacket ( up to -31 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 27-1/2” / 70cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester embossed ultra micro polar fleece. Filling: 100% Polyester. Machine wash in cool water.