Point Zero believes in using our NATURAL RESOURCES wisely REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE you will feel better.
Choosing this Point Zero eco-friendly outerwear, you are doing your part in saving the environment. Feel better, you are now part of the solutions.
NO ALTERNATIVE PLANET.
Introducing the Tommy! The hooded geo quilted poly filled bomber length jacket.
- Feather touch poly-filled insulation.
- Breathable and windproof 4 way shine high density nylon shell and lining that source from recycled plastic bottles.
- Double stitched quilting body.
- Attached tunnel hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Inner attached rib collar for cold wind protection.
- #10 heavy duty front zipper with loop zipper puller.
- Black and white contrast tape along inner placket for newer design.
- 2 metal mesh air vents under arm holes.
- 2 deep hand pockets with zipper lined with soft micro polar fleece pocketing lining for added warmth and comfort.
- Anti-storm rib cuff with thumb holes used as fingerless mittens.
- Adjustable inner elastic drawstring bottom hem with side toggles for fit.
- worn comfortably up to -35°C climate control jacket ( up to -31 °F ).
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’ / 183 cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 28” / 71cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Nylon Lining: 100% High density nylon. Filling: 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash in cold water.